THE LAW SOCIETY, CHANCERY LANE

THE LAW SOCIETY, CHANCERY LANE

THE LAW SOCIETY, CHANCERY LANE
The Law Society located in Chancery Lane was founded in 1825 to improve the reputation of the legal profession. The existing main hallway and reception were completely refurbished, with the introduction of a new business meeting lounge where the reception desk once stood. The former interior consisted of a large dominating red inlaid carpet, plain painted white walls, cold lighting and uninspiring wall decorations. The new interior scheme consisting of warm neutral tones, luxury finishes and purposeful warm lighting enhances the interior architecture, whilst adding a touch of luxury and style. Special highlights include the fully mirrored walls surrounding the feature arched doubled doors, as well as the gold-painted ceiling roses.

THE LAW SOCIETY, CHANCERY LANE